Terms & Conditions
1. The Weddingdesignsbyboho website
There are the terms and conditions governing the use of this website and the agreement that operates between customers and Weddingdesignsbyboho (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users (hereinafter referred to as “you”/“your”/“customer(s)”) and those of Weddingdesignsbyboho (hereinafter referred to as “us”/“our”/“we”/ “Weddingdesignsbyboho”) in relation to the goods/services offered by us through website or any of the other websites to which we may link.
2. Owners of this website and parties to any purchase agreement
This Website is owned and operated by Weddingdesignsbyboho Co., Ltd.
If you have any complaints or wish to assert any applicable warranty claims in relation to goods you have purchased by this Website or for any inquiries or complaints in relation to this Website. Our Customer Service can be contacted as below:
Email: [email protected]weddingdesignsbyboho.co.uk
3. Use of the Website
You agree to use the Website solely for those purposes permitted by these Terms and Conditions. You are fully responsible for all equipment and software used to access the Website and the authenticity of all information contained in your order.
You must not:
- use the Website directly or indirectly for any activity that breaches any laws, infringes on a third party's rights, is unlawful, or breaches these Terms and Conditions;
- use the Website directly or indirectly to unlawfully post or transmit any information or material that is obscene, indecent, contains offensive language, defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens, menaces, offends, or restricts any person, or which prevents any other user from using or enjoying the Website;
- use the Website directly or indirectly, or use any service provided on the Website, to conduct surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or send chain letters, junk email, or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (for commercial use or otherwise);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or use another person's name, or registration account and/or password;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others about the identity of the sender or about the origin of a message;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorized modifications to the Website;
- knowingly transmit any virus or any other disabling feature to the Website;
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services on the Website; or
- collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
The Website may contain links to external websites. These websites are not part of the Website and, unless otherwise indicated, are not under Weddingdesignsbyboho’s control. Weddingdesignsbyboho has no responsibility for the contents of any linked websites. Access to these sites is at your own risk.
4. Electronic communications
When you visit this Website, order any goods from this Website or send emails to, you are communicating with us electronically. Visits to, orders from, or emails sent to the Website are considered electronic communications. You acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
5. Copyright and trademarks
Copyright of the Website and the contents included on the Website belong to Weddingdesignsbyboho or its licensors.
You are provided access to the Website only for your personal use and to purchase goods offered for sale on the Website. Without the permission of Weddingdesignsbyboho, and subject to applicable laws, you must not:
- store, distribute, perform, communicate to the public, adapt, or create derivative works from any part of the Website; or
- commercialize any information or services obtained from the Website.
The trademarks used on the Website (if any) are the trademarks of Weddingdesignsbyboho or of a third party.
Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting any license to use any trademark without the permission of the owner.
You must not use any Weddingdesignsbyboho trademarks:
- as, or as part of, your trademark;
- in connection with goods or services that do not belong to Weddingdesignsbyboho;
- in a manner that may be confusing, misleading, or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages Weddingdesignsbyboho, its information, services, or its Website.
If you conduct any of the above mentioned activity or activities, which lead Weddingdesignsbyboho to suffer any loss or any adverse impact, Weddingdesignsbyboho will reserve the right of recourse.
To the extent permitted by law, all implied warranties and conditions, representations about the Website, your accessibility to and use of the Website, and any goods available for purchase from the Website are excluded from these Terms and Conditions.
Weddingdesignsbyboho will provide all contents and other services on the Website in good faith and will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate and current at the date of publication. However, to the extent permitted by law, Weddingdesignsbyboho is not liable for any inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the content, including content relating to the description of goods, which Weddingdesignsbyboho has tried its best to maintain correctly at the existing technology level. However, such information shall not be regarded as any kind of undertaking from Weddingdesignsbyboho. The information on this website shall be taken as the reference of the products description. While all reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the description of goods on the Website accurately portrays the actual article, variances may occur between depictions and the actual article.
Weddingdesignsbyboho may suspend, terminate, or limit your access to the Website effective immediately, if, in its reasonable opinion, these Terms and Conditions have been breached.
Weddingdesignsbyboho may, at any time, suspend, limit, or terminate any service provided on the Website or all access and use of the Website.
Cookies are a standard for storing small pieces of data on your computer. Any web server (including this one) may store one or more cookies in your browser or request your browser to transmit the data to the web server.
Unless otherwise agreed by laws and regulations, Weddingdesignsbyboho have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without serving further individual notice to you. The revisions and amendments to these Terms and Conditions shall automatically enter into force upon publication on this Website. By using this Website and/or placing an order through it following those revisions and amendments, you are consenting to be bound by the Terms and Conditions in use at any given time. if you do not agree to all of the Terms and Conditions in use at any given time, please do not place an order. For this reason, you should always check the Terms and Conditions published on this Website before you place any order.